28 September 2008

four levels of being

quick tour of week four

physical state: my whole body is covered with red dots, itching red dots. every time i check myself they have increased in number and itchiness. This combined with my

emotional state: my hormones on a roller coaster, allowing my moods to swing from hallelujah heights to icy depths. the reason being only that it was time for periods. one moment everyone should take an example on me, the next i wish i could be invisible from shame. therefore my

mental state: hasn't been very enlightened either, which lead me to crave for some distraction. I found this in having a house full of friends and consuming lots of...

spirit, dancing non stop till early morning, flirting, laughing, going crazy. so that today my

physical state is as crappy and itchy as it was before if not worse, and my

emotional state is numb. and so is my

mental state. cheers!

No comments: