26 February 2008

Dreams

Just now we had this typical KaosPilots Rotterdam moment. A guy walks in, 'just to ask what we do'. He was young once, lives around the corner, worked in different fabrics and now raises his children, dreaming of his own enterprise. Anything that can bring bread on the table and take the trouble away.

School and dreams go very much together. There is not a single night that I don't wake up thinking I'm in another world, with all my team members around me, tackling attacks and though situations that happen around us. I always wake up before knowing if we survived or not.

Today started with Kung Fu. Using the strength of your legs and the balance of your body to stop others from attacking. hu! ha! It involves a lot of painful arms, and I scare myself when I hurt others. There is much to improve on my balance, and I admire the others as they twist around as born kung fu masters while sitting on the floor, looking.

Tonight in my dreams I will spin too...